Marked by its colored receiver, the Beretta A400 Xcel Sporting 12 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun stands out for performance clay shooting and hunting. It has a Steelium barrel that is chrome lined for increased corrosion resistance. The walnut stock features a Micro-Core butt pad and a hydraulic shock-absorbing recoil system.
Features and Benefits
- Self-cleaning piston
- Contrast-color receiver
- Semiautomatic action with a 4+1 capacity
- Chrome-lined barrel made from cold hammer-forged Beretta Steelium
- Gun Pod digital display capable
- Walnut stock
- Micro-Core butt pad with a hydraulic shock-absorbing recoil system
- Accepts 2.75- to 3-inch shells
- Balance cap with an anodized finish
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 28
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Chamber length (in.): 3
- Gauge/bore: 12
- Cylinder capacity: 4+1
- Type: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Anodized
- Pistol Ammo Type: Hunting
What’s in the Box
- Beretta A400 Xcel Sporting 12 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.