The Beretta A400 Xplor Action KO 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun is integrated with the Beretta Kick-Off hydraulic dampening reduction system. The design includes a vent-rib barrel, a bronze-toned, aluminum-alloy receiver and a walnut stock with a Micro-Core butt pad. The trigger is chrome plated and, the shotgun is configured for Optima-Choke HP. Fiber-optic bead sights. Crossbolt safety.
Features and Benefits
- Walnut stock with hydraulic shock absorbers and a Micro-Core butt pad
- Chrome-plated trigger
- Semiautomatic, gas-operated action with a 4+1-round capacity
- 28-inch, blued vent-rib barrel and a bronze-toned, aluminum-alloy receiver
- Optima-Choke HP includes C, F and M chokes
- Beretta Kick-Off hydraulic dampening reduction system
- Fiber-optic bead sights
- Crossbolt safety
What’s in the Box
- C, F and M chokes
- Beretta A400 Xplor Action KO 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.