Terms and Conditions
Questions and Answers
How to Place an Order
Shopping at the Beretta e-Store for the First Time?
Placing an order at the Beretta e-Store is easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- Add items to your shopping cart by entering the quantity and clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- When you are ready to check out, click on “View Cart.” You can change the quantities in your cart, clear your cart, add items to your cart, update your cart and select your shipping method. Once you are satisfied with your cart, please click “Proceed to Check Out.”
- In order to check out, you will need to sign in or establish an account. If you already have a Beretta e-Store account, you may enter your user id and password and click Sign In. If you do not have an e-Store account, you can click on the “New User” link. You will be asked to enter your zip code and telephone number. If you have purchased from Beretta in the past, we will attempt to locate your information in our system. If we find your information, you will be asked to provide an e-mail address and password to establish your account. If you have not purchased from Beretta in the past, you will be directed to a new user screen where you can establish a Beretta e-Store account.
- Once you have signed in, you can click the Proceed to Check Out button.
- At the Check Out page, you can review your order. If you have more than one Billing or Shipping Address, you can add a new Billing or Shipping Address. You can then Select your payment information and click Confirm Order.
- Once your order has been accepted, you will receive an on screen order confirmation as well as an e-mail order confirmation.
- Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive a second e-mail confirming when your order was shipped. This e-mail will provide you with the date that the order was shipped.
You may order on-line and pay by credit card or by Zelle Pay or Wire Transfer We currently accept MasterCard, Visa and
You may also contact Beretta Customer Support at
+1 (628) 270-8017
We will charge your credit card for the value of the goods being shipped plus shipping charges. If you have items on your order that are not yet shippable, you will not be charged for these items until they actually ship. You will not be charged shipping more than once.
– We cannot process gift cards through our payment gateway. The credit card has to have a billable address.
Checking the Status of Your Order
You can check the status of your order by entering your user id and password and clicking the Sign In button.
If you have forgotten your password, you can have your password sent to you by clicking the “Forgot Password” link and following the instructions on the screen.
Once you have logged into the e-Store, you can check on the status of your order by clicking on the Customer Self Service link and selecting Open Order. You can check your order history by selecting Order History.
Changing or Canceling an Order
You may cancel or change your order by calling Beretta Customer Support at
+1 (628) 270-8017
You may be unable to cancel or change your order if it has already been shipped.
Returns and Refunds
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Beretta-92 return it for a full refund.
Guarantee applies only to items purchased from the Beretta mail order catalog or from beretta-92.com You may return most merchandise* for a full refund, less shipping charges, based on the original form of payment.
Refunds may be made in the form of store credit for beretta-92.com, or credit back to the original purchasing credit card only.
*Our standard return policy does not apply to the following items:
Ammunition: For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Optics and Lasers: are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned to the manufacturer.
Air-gun and Air-Soft products: are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned to the manufacturer.
Muzzle-loading guns: are covered under a limited 1 year warranty. Warranties are voided if the gun has been altered in any way.
Wood-stock sets and barrels: can only be returned if in a “like new” condition. We cannot accept returns for stock sets that are damaged or broken by the customer.
Make sure to complete the yellow Returns and Exchanges form that came with your order and include it with your return. If possible, include a copy of your original packing slip. If you no longer have the Returns and Exchanges form, please include a note stating the reason for your return and/or the type of service you are looking for along with a daytime phone number or e-mail address where you can be reached if necessary. Please, note that this type of return does not require a pre-authorization or RMA number.
Return it for a full refund by sending it to:
Attention: Returns Processing
9500 Crossroads Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
The security of your personal information is very important to us. The personal information that you provide to us on our website when you register or update an account, enter a contest or promotion, shop online or place an order telephonically (i.e. name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) is maintained in private files on our secure Web servers and our internal systems. Beretta shares information about our customers with some of our affiliated companies and reputable third parties in order to help us provide better service to you. These third parties may be given access to some or all of the information you provide to us. Beretta requires these third parties to maintain your information in the strictest confidence. Also we will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.
We charge sales tax on catalog/internet orders in all states where applicable. By law, this includes orders shipped to states where we have a physical presence, including either a company store or a commissioned sales representative.